Interested to learn about approaches and tools to manage risks in mineral supply chains? Together with different partners we will run a free webinar for executives in supply chain management on May 28, 2020 at 12:00.
The webinar provides an overview of state-of-the-art methods and tools for mapping and analyzing multi-tier supply chains, to enable you to:
- leverage your new learnings during corona-related supply chain challenges,
- related to insufficient insights in your deep materials supply chains and your dependency on single sources,
- by deploying methods and tools for mapping and analysing your supply chains pragmatically,
- to reduce single sourcing risks and plan re-shoring,
- and to improve sustainability insights in your supply chains, including their CO2 footprint.
- Klaus Wiesen, CEO of sustainabill GmbH
- Sebastiaan Stiller, Business Developer, IVL Swedish Environmental Research Institute
- Donna Dykeman, Programme Manager, Ansys Granta
- Frank Sprenger, CEO fors.earth sustainability consultants
- Frank Werner, Director World Environment Center Europe e.V
- Fleming Voetmann, VP Marketing, Communications and Sustainability, FLSmidth A/S
- Willem Bulthuis, Co-Founder sustainabill GmbH (moderator)