Do you want to comply with the human rights due diligence law?
Our sustainabill cloud platform provides you with comprehensive support in implementing international human rights due diligence regulation. Our new tailored self assessment questionnaire (SAQ) is now available, allowing you to efficiently check the due diligence obligations of your suppliers and establish preventive measures.
The assessment was developed together with the human rights experts at Löning – Human Rights and Responsible Business. It is based on the standards of the UN Guiding Principles – internationally the most recognized framework. This also covers current and future regulatory requirements for due diligence – from the UK Modern Slavery Act and the Dutch Child Labor Act to the supply chain law under discussion at EU level.
This is what the sustainabill cloud platform offers you:
- Holistic and future-proof approach
- Applicable for suppliers of all sizes and industries (free of charge for suppliers)
- Easy sending of assessments to a large number of suppliers
- Real-time updates on the answering status
- Results at-a-glance, classification in traffic light system (red, yellow, green)
- Automated assessments and analyses
- Extension of risk management to indirect suppliers (upstream suppliers) through supply chain mapping
- Initiation of in-depth measures and communication of corrective actions
- Easy integration: via our API or CSV exports, the results can be efficiently integrated into your existing supplier management system
For the holistic implementation of legal requirement, we offer you a combination of Löning’s profound professional know-how and the advantages of an efficient and scalable cloud solution – for future-proof and active sustainability management in your supply chain.